Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton's stamp of quality comes to the bustling community of Deira 2 Reviews
Make sure you ask that your room faces the Dubai Creek, right by the hotel – views from the corner rooms are particularly good. The rooms and bathrooms are large enough and there’s a real sense of space because of the floor-to-ceiling windows. If you book an executive room, not only do you get complimentary airport transfers, but Executive Lounge access too. This means free internet access and alcohol (during their happy hour from 6pm-8pm), on top of regular drinks and snacks all through the day. If not, internet charges in this five-star hotel are not bad, especially when comparing it to peers in New Dubai. A whole day of access will set you back only Dhs100. Hilton Dubai Creek has a few restaurants and bars, with Verre by Gordon Ramsay being the standout. It’s pricey, but worth it, though if you’re not in the mood for fine dining, there are a number of small roadside restaurants in the area.
• The hotel has a fully-equipped fitness room and a rooftop swimming pool.
• There is a free shuttle service to the Hilton Jumeirah in Dubai Marina, available to guests who want to make use of all the facilities at the sister property, or you can just lounge on the beach nearby.
• For a more casual, yet top quality meal, try the Glasshouse Brasserie that’s overseen by Verre's Gordon Ramsay team.
• The hotel is close to Dubai Creek, Deira City Centre, Dubai's spice souk and the gold souk. You're also not far from the airport.
• For a different way to take in the sights, take a water taxi from the Deira old souk all the way to Atlantis on the Palm Jumeirah.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews