Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
A mid-range business travellers' hotel that isn't far from the beach 1 Reviews
This hotel at Dubai Media City is an ideal place to mix business with pleasure. The rooms and facilities are nice enough, but what stands out is the free internet access available to every guest in the hotel. Try and book a Business Class room if you can, as not only are these slightly larger, but you’ll also have access to the Business Lounge where you can enjoy free food and drinks (including alcohol) and rent DVDs to watch during your stay. Business rooms are also in the East Tower of the hotel, which is a lot quieter in comparison to the West Tower where the noise of bar revelry can keep you up until 2am. Rates are reasonable and depending on when you book, can work out to be a bargain. There are other hotels and nightspots within walking distance too, so you won’t get bored, but this hotel is geared towards business travellers, as it’s surrounded by the offices of international companies.
• There’s a fully-equipped health club that caters to all your fitness, wellness and relaxation needs, two outdoor pools and Senso Wellness Centre has a wide range of body treatments.
• With two restaurants, a bar and lounge, and two terraces, this hotel offers a different dining experience. There’s traditional Italian specialties at Certo and the Chef’s House, where Eastern cuisine meets West.
• You’ll find a lot of professionals enjoying a drink after work at the Icon Bar & Lounge or at the Tamanya Terrace – one of the most happening venues in Dubai. The Dusk Terrace is where you want to be to enjoy a drink by the pool with views of the Palm Jumeirah.
• The Radisson Blu is close to Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and the Palm Jumeirah.
• Ladies in pink get a free drink at the weekly Pink Paw Party at Tamanya Terrace on Thursdays.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews