The Address, Montgomerie Dubai
Enjoy a great family day out with special guest Santa, delicious shawarmas and unlimited soft drinks. Dhs110 per child, Dhs50 per adult Timings: 3pm-6pm 14 December 2013
The Address Montgomerie hotel is set slap-bang on 265 lush acres of fairways, with a 6,184-square metre championship golf course designed by Colin Montgomerie and Desmond Muirhead, to play on. Golf amateurs can take advantage of the on-site tuition and practise ranges, and clubs are included in your hotel rate. The outdoor pool will soothe away any bunker-based frustrations, as you watch others finish at the 18th hole. Want to improve your golf swing? There are comprehensive facilities including a 24-acre long-game practise area, multiple short game practise areas and an indoor swing room where you can analyse your arc with the latest computer technology. The hotel comprises 21 suites of varying sizes, all with private balconies overlooking the course. Each comes with a private butler.
• The hotel’s Angsana Spa, which uses all natural ingredients, is a perfect retreat for any golf widows.
• Nineteen, the hotel’s signature restaurant, serves up modern European food with flair, while The Academy slices up amazing roasts for those that can’t holiday without British food.
• Don’t want to stray from the course? Hit Bunkers pub for a quick pitstop.
• For an alternative to golf, try the ski slopes at the region’s indoor Ski Dubai in Mall of the Emirates.
• The hotel’s location is pretty central for New Dubai and the marina, while a beach is only around 15 minutes cab ride away.By Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out Dubai,