JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Set slightly out of town in Jebel Ali is the peaceful Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court & Spa. A laid-back family resort, all suites have terraces that overlook lush landscaped gardens and waterfalls. The resort really is an oasis in the desert. On site is a nine-hole golf course, which has been played by Tiger Woods. Where else could you overlook the sparkling Arabian Gulf and find peacocks wandering onto the fairway? There’s also a floodlit driving range as well as putting and chipping greens, so you can make the most of the year-round sunshine. For those that want to get off the green, there’s air-conditioned riding stables (the only resort to have this) and expert tuition available for beginners, or hacks can be arranged for more experienced riders. There are two accommodation options, staying in the main hotel or renting a more secluded palm villa – either afford
five-star luxury. Well, what else in Dubai?
• Take your pick from watersports, a gym, pools, a private beach, tennis courts, fishing, diving and even shooting.
• Seven restaurants means there’s something for everyone, plus a beach bar and a new nightclub.
• Jebel Ali’s a little further up the coast than most of Dubai, but is still close to Ibn Battuta Mall – which is inspired by the famous adventurer’s 14th century journeys.
• There’s a real family feel at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court & Spa, so it’s probably not the best option if you want to hit the clubs all night long after packing yours away.
• However, head to Plastik club further up the coast (away from Dubai) in Ghantoot for a spot of exclusive, Miami beach-style partying complete with Jacuzzis.By Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out Dubai,