Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
Hilton-standard quality beside Jumeirah Beach 1 Reviews
Indulge in a fabulous buffet at Oceana and Hartisan with over 60 buffet choices, live cooking and carving stations and a huge dessert selection.
Dhs195 (with soft drinks); Dhs350 (with selected beverages) Timings: 6.30pm-11pm 24 December 2013
- Picture 1 of 2
Boasting a history as far back as the year 2000 makes the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah a relative granddad in this part of boomtown. The explosive growth of the Jumeirah Beach Residences and Dubai Marina, not to mention the emergence of Palm Island, have taken away much of the reclusive benefits of the resort. But what the Hilton has lost in terms of solitude it has more than made up for in ‘on your doorstep facilities and services’. Step out of the hotel and you’ll be on the popular Jumeirah Beach Residence Walk and have access to hundreds of cafés and shops. Although there is a free beach right on the doorstep, we’d strongly recommend staying within the Hilton Beach Club and making the most of the VIP facilities and watersports area. The hotel’s nine restaurants and cafes cater well to families and honeymooners while offering a licensed alternative to The Walk. The rooms lack some of the opulence that has come to be expected from a Dubai hotel and the building’s exterior is starting to show some signs of aging. Having said that, they’re clean and well-presented and more than three-quarters of them have a small balcony and a sea view. This combined with the to-be-expected Hilton service and beachfront location make this one of the most in demand holiday locations in the city.
• The once uninterrupted coast views from Hilton Dubai Jumeirah balconies have been somewhat spoiled by the giant palm tree-shaped island that sprang up facing the hotel. For many years, the vibe at the hotel was spoiled by the incredible construction works as Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina were built. The majority of work on these projects is now complete and guests are unlikely to notice building work.
• The extensive outdoor pool has a swim-up bar with an extensive range of cocktails.
• Pachanga and Bice were both shortlisted in the Time Out Dubai Restaurant awards.
• An on-site spa is available for guests worn out by a morning sunbathing.
• Points earned on worldwide Hilton loyalty programs can be redeemed at the hotel.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews