6 to try: Family recipes
Top chefs dish the details on how to create yummy kids’ meal
Crispy Vegetable Sandwich
Add a touch of crisp to a regular sandwich, whether it's for an afternoon tea party or a dinner before a sleepover with the school’ gang, this easy to make and definitely delicious crispy vegetable sandwich comes highly commended by Mariia Cherednichenko, the Sous Chef at Crave, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Residences
• 2 slices toasted country bread
• 50g fresh halloumi cheese
• 30g grilled zucchini slices
• 15g grilled aubergine slices
• 15g grilled red bell pepper
• 2 slices of oven dried plum tomato
• 3 leaves of fresh basil
• 1 teasp extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the extra virgin olive oil in a pan and heat it.
2. Fry two slices of bread, one minute on each side (until it gets gold and crispy) then place them on a plate.
3. Fill the sandwich with the ingredients, by putting the halloumi cheese first and the basil leaves last (all the veggies in between).
4. Cut in two and pin them together with a toothpick (be careful with that if young kids are involved).
5. For more appeal you can add a few French fries on the side or serve it simple as a healthy option.
These four dreamy beds will have your kids...
Time Out Dubai has the best photos and pictures...
Keep your kids cool and casual with the latest...
It’s Dad’s turn to feel the love this month...