Huge new beach district opening in Dubai on October 15
Meraas’ La Mer to bring 130 cafés, licensed restaurants, hotels and a water park to Jumeirah
Dubai Police self-service stations to open at Last Exit
One of Dubai’s most popular food stations now offers smart police services
Dubai launches fire-fighting drones
Drones to help with support and operations for tackling tower fires
Art & Culture
Avatar Cirque du Soleil show coming to Dubai
Huge theatrical spectacular at Dubai World Trade Centre in January 2018
ayesha Jan 16, 2010 02:06 pm
The metro is a tourist attraction. If you actually use it as a mode of transportation, you're a discgrace to humanity so DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Alia123 Dec 16, 2009 03:03 pm
26. A restaurant table would be bare without a tissue box!
Marinell Jul 16, 2009 01:46 pm
They are really funny and true. make more of these
to add some -
26. parking comes free for some time and then get charged after. Watch out for the Metro Rail
27. Going to the mall is the same as dressing up for interviews.
28. Beware of buying those on the mannequines. There may or may not be a dresscode enforced.
29. Lost kids are paged every hour in malls
30. The louder the bossier
Candice Jul 12, 2009 08:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You guys are awsome! My sarcastic Australian humour thrives on jokes like this, i have a sore tummy now!