Expert comment on how VAT fees coming in 2018 will affect cost of living in Dubai
Watch – Dubai’s self-flying taxis take to the skies
Early footage shows remarkable progress being made already
US laptop ban lifted for Abu Dhabi flights, Dubai soon to follow
Passengers flying to the US can now carry electronic devices on board
Dubai Police remind residents about home security service
Don’t forget they can keep an eye on your home while you’re away
ayesha Jan 16, 2010 02:06 pm
The metro is a tourist attraction. If you actually use it as a mode of transportation, you're a discgrace to humanity so DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Alia123 Dec 16, 2009 03:03 pm
26. A restaurant table would be bare without a tissue box!
Marinell Jul 16, 2009 01:46 pm
They are really funny and true. make more of these
to add some -
26. parking comes free for some time and then get charged after. Watch out for the Metro Rail
27. Going to the mall is the same as dressing up for interviews.
28. Beware of buying those on the mannequines. There may or may not be a dresscode enforced.
29. Lost kids are paged every hour in malls
30. The louder the bossier
Candice Jul 12, 2009 08:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You guys are awsome! My sarcastic Australian humour thrives on jokes like this, i have a sore tummy now!