New Emaar attraction to host games, VR experiences and more
Eight phenomenal new hotels opening in Dubai in 2018
Amazing new hotels opening across the city this year
World’s first floating kitchen set to take to Dubai’s shores
Soon you will be able to order a burger straight to your boat
Full list of 2018’s UAE public holidays announced
Mark your calendars, here are the dates to remember this year
ayesha Jan 16, 2010 02:06 pm
The metro is a tourist attraction. If you actually use it as a mode of transportation, you're a discgrace to humanity so DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Alia123 Dec 16, 2009 03:03 pm
26. A restaurant table would be bare without a tissue box!
Marinell Jul 16, 2009 01:46 pm
They are really funny and true. make more of these
to add some -
26. parking comes free for some time and then get charged after. Watch out for the Metro Rail
27. Going to the mall is the same as dressing up for interviews.
28. Beware of buying those on the mannequines. There may or may not be a dresscode enforced.
29. Lost kids are paged every hour in malls
30. The louder the bossier
Candice Jul 12, 2009 08:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You guys are awsome! My sarcastic Australian humour thrives on jokes like this, i have a sore tummy now!