Mega Dhs10 billion community being built on the Dubai border
14,408 homes are being constructed at Alghadeer
Dubai transit rule change means connecting tourists can leave airport
Get out and explore Dubai instead of waiting in the lounge
New waterpark opening at Dubai’s La Mer
The waterpark will feature waterslides, a wave machine and a lazy river
Pay with your Nol card in 5,000 locations across Dubai
It can be used in a range of restaurants, cafés and to buy petrol
ayesha Jan 16, 2010 02:06 pm
The metro is a tourist attraction. If you actually use it as a mode of transportation, you're a discgrace to humanity so DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Alia123 Dec 16, 2009 03:03 pm
26. A restaurant table would be bare without a tissue box!
Marinell Jul 16, 2009 01:46 pm
They are really funny and true. make more of these
to add some -
26. parking comes free for some time and then get charged after. Watch out for the Metro Rail
27. Going to the mall is the same as dressing up for interviews.
28. Beware of buying those on the mannequines. There may or may not be a dresscode enforced.
29. Lost kids are paged every hour in malls
30. The louder the bossier
Candice Jul 12, 2009 08:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You guys are awsome! My sarcastic Australian humour thrives on jokes like this, i have a sore tummy now!