Emirates Smart Wallet packs Emirates ID, passport and e-gate card into your smartphone
Brilliant homegrown brands in Dubai
Check out these home-grown businesses that showcase true entrepreneurial style
Dubai opens first night swimming beach in the UAE
Swim from sunset to midnight at Umm Suqeim 1 Beach
HUGE new island project announced for Dubai
Wild Wadi to move and double in size as two new islands get built next to the Burj Al Arab
ayesha Jan 16, 2010 02:06 pm
The metro is a tourist attraction. If you actually use it as a mode of transportation, you're a discgrace to humanity so DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Alia123 Dec 16, 2009 03:03 pm
26. A restaurant table would be bare without a tissue box!
Marinell Jul 16, 2009 01:46 pm
They are really funny and true. make more of these
to add some -
26. parking comes free for some time and then get charged after. Watch out for the Metro Rail
27. Going to the mall is the same as dressing up for interviews.
28. Beware of buying those on the mannequines. There may or may not be a dresscode enforced.
29. Lost kids are paged every hour in malls
30. The louder the bossier
Candice Jul 12, 2009 08:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You guys are awsome! My sarcastic Australian humour thrives on jokes like this, i have a sore tummy now!