Nirvana Live with Zakir Hussain, U Srinivas, Rakesh Chaurasia, Edgar Meyer and Bela Fleck
RecommendedThu Feb 14
The beauty of this concert, Nirvana 2013 is that these musicians do not record together on a regular basis so the music the audience will hear is created especially for them and after the concert, the only remnants of this magical musical experience is that of the audience’s memory.
The audience can expect a fusion of Classical Indian, Eastern, Jazz, Bluegrass, Worldgrass, Folk, Folk Rock and World Music.
Between them, these maestros have over 43 Grammy nominations and awards not to mention the prestisious Sangeeta Ratna and the Padma Shree awards. They have performed alongside greats such as Yo-Yo Ma, Bill Laswell, John McLaughin, Joshua Bell, Alison Krauss, Dave Mathews Band, Shankar Mahadevan, Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia and many more.
- Name: RNH Group
- Telephone: 055 578 6888
- Travel: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Entry Charges: Bronze – Dhs150, Silver – Dhs250, Gold – Dhs500, Diamond – Dhs1,000, Platinum VVIP - Dhs1,500
- Opening hours: Doors open 7.30pm, show starts 9.30pm
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here.
- Al Nasr Leisureland(1)
- Almas Tower(1)
- Atlantis Beach, The Palm(1)
- Azure Bleu(1)
- Café Habana(1)
- Courtyard By Marriott, Green Community(1)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai(1)
- Dubai Festival City Concert Arena(1)
- Dubai Media City Amphitheatre(4)
Most viewed galleries
- Pink Floyd tribute in Dubai
- Movida party pics
- Top 50 clubbing pictures of the month
- Paris Hilton in Dubai pics
- Ja Rule live in Dubai
Most viewed events
- Pink Ladies Pin-Up Tuesdays
- RedFestDXB (Two Day Pass)
- RedFestDXB with Ke$ha, Tinie Tempah, Conor Maynard and Marvin Humes (JLS)
- RedFestDXB with The Lumineers, Naughty Boy, John Newman and A-YO (Mark Ronson & Zane Lowe)
Our favourite features
An essential guide to renting in Dubai Beat price hikes, pick the right area, and know your rights
How to get a pay rise 20 expert tips to bag more cash from your boss
30 top outdoor bars in Dubai As the temperatures cool we round up the best places to drink outside in...
26 wet and wild watersports in Dubai Try kneeboarding, take a frantic ride or go down the world's largest wat...
20 best music movies ever The best music docus, star biopics and concert films ever committed to c...
Dubai: BBQ City How and where to barbecue, and restaurants to dine with the pros
10 Downtown bars and clubs to try True to its name, some of the city’s classiest bars are found in Downt...
Where do chefs eat in Dubai? Celeb chefs and local culinary heroes on where they REALLY dine
18 blow out spa treatments in Dubai Splash out with these once-in-a-lifetime spa packages
Where to watch the Premiership The best spots to catch the new Premier League season
Dubai’s best breakfasts We’ve been rising early to find the best meals to start the day
11 to try: Dubai museum guide The emirate's best museums and sights rated
Top dim sum restaurants in Dubai Recommended restaurants to sample the Chinese dining tradition
83 ways to save money in Dubai Dubai’s experts in cost efficient living share their tips
Dubai's best takeaways Indian, Chinese, Arabic, pizza and more of the best food home delivery