Dubai World Cup 'Stars on Track' Event
Sat Mar 27
With an official opening ceremony extravaganza and the world's richest raceday - Carlos Santana and Elton John will close the 15th Dubai World Cup with a post-race concert you will not want to miss.
Apron Views - Golden Circle Premium (Standing)
Apron Views is situated between the track and the Meydan Grandstand and this vast area will be home to the famous Bubble Lounge catering to everyone’s sparkling favourites as well as the Style Arena featuring the ever popular Style Stakes.
This package includes admission to Apron views to watch the racing itself followed by access to the entertainment extravaganza featuring Carlos Santana and Elton John at the Golden Circle (in front of the LED screen). This standing-only concert is scheduled to begin after the Dubai World Cup prize presentation ceremony at 11 pm. You will adjourn from the Grandstand to the concert arena.
Click here to view map
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Dress smart. No t-shirts, jeans or sneakers allowed. We recommend that sturdy shoes are worn for the Golden Circle arena.
• There is limited car parking available at Meydan. We recommend that you use taxis to and from the venue.
- Name: Meydan
- Telephone: 04 327 0000
- Travel: Al Meydan Road
- Entry Charges: Apron Views - Golden Circle Premium (Standing) - Dhs650
- Opening hours: Gates open at 2pm, racing at 4.45pm, concert starts at 11pm
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here.
- Atlantis Beach, The Palm(1)
- Blue Marlin Ibiza UAE(1)
- Cavalli Club(1)
- Cirque du Soir(1)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai(1)
- Dubai Community Theatre & Arts Centre(1)
- Dubai World Trade Centre(5)
- Emirates Golf Club(1)
- Grand Millennium Dubai(1)
Most viewed galleries
- Florence and the Machine and Keane in Dubai
- Silent Disco at The Dek on Eight
- Martinez Brothers at Blue Marlin
- Funkagenda at XL Beach Club
- Dubai Fighting Championship
Most viewed events
- Deep Crates
- Family Fun at Bidi Bondi
- Ek Shaam Ghazal Ke Naam by Padmashree Pankaj Udhas
- SANDANCE presents The Killers, Of Monsters And Men, The Wailers & more
- MusicHall night
Our favourite features
101 best dishes of the year in Dubai Tastiest meals that have tickled Time Out’s taste buds in 2012
10 top Dubai beaches Grab your sunscreen and head for the city's best beach clubs
100 top brunches in Dubai Friday feasts plus evening and Saturday brunch for all wallets
55 ways to party in Dubai Celebrate our 11th birthday with an alternative activity
10 must-try nights in Dubai The ultimate checklist for the city’s party people
Best cupcakes in Dubai We give in to our cravings to taste the city’s sweetest offerings
14 Wi-Fi hotspots in Dubai Ditch the office in favour of these Wi-Fi cafés and venues in the city
24 top pizzas in Dubai We tuck into the city’s best slices of Italy
24-hour dining in Dubai We stay up to try 12 of the city's best round-the-clock eateries
Where to watch Premier League football in Dubai Great spots to catch the English Premier League soccer on TV
28 top Dubai takeaways We rate the city's best delivery food
Dubai's luxury hotel suites Live like a king at the city's most extravagant rooms
24 brunches to try in Dubai Time Outers share their favourite Friday feasts in the city
10 top Dubai breakfasts The best spots to enjoy the most important meal of the day
Pay less rent in Dubai The ultimate property guide to help you relocate and save cash