Dubai World Cup 'Stars on Track' Event
Sat Mar 27
With an official opening ceremony extravaganza and the world's richest raceday - Carlos Santana and Elton John will close the 15th Dubai World Cup with a post-race concert you will not want to miss.
Apron Views - Golden Circle Premium (Standing)
Apron Views is situated between the track and the Meydan Grandstand and this vast area will be home to the famous Bubble Lounge catering to everyone’s sparkling favourites as well as the Style Arena featuring the ever popular Style Stakes.
This package includes admission to Apron views to watch the racing itself followed by access to the entertainment extravaganza featuring Carlos Santana and Elton John at the Golden Circle (in front of the LED screen). This standing-only concert is scheduled to begin after the Dubai World Cup prize presentation ceremony at 11 pm. You will adjourn from the Grandstand to the concert arena.
Click here to view map
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Dress smart. No t-shirts, jeans or sneakers allowed. We recommend that sturdy shoes are worn for the Golden Circle arena.
• There is limited car parking available at Meydan. We recommend that you use taxis to and from the venue.
- Name: Meydan
- Telephone: 04 327 0000
- Travel: Al Meydan Road
- Entry Charges: Apron Views - Golden Circle Premium (Standing) - Dhs650
- Opening hours: Gates open at 2pm, racing at 4.45pm, concert starts at 11pm
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here.
Most viewed galleries
- Cali Swag District at XO Saturdays at Armani Prive in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi F1 weekend gigs 2014
- Pacha Ibiza Dubai opening
- Hip Hop Shop at Nasimi Beach
- Cirque Le Soir third anniversary
Most viewed events
- MiXTAPE Rewind
- One for the girls! Ladies’ Night
- Space Ibiza 25th Anniversary Tour
- Ba Ladies’ Night
- Band Jam – Battle of the Bands
Our favourite features
The 50 best things to do in Dubai The emirate's best toilet, burger, elevator, proposal spot and more
Dubai's dining districts The battle of Dubai's best foodie neighbourhoods
Best nightclubs in Dubai The best nightclubs in Dubai revealed. Where do you like to party?
In pictures: The 40 biggest gigs of the year Take a look back at the most memorable UAE concerts from the 2013/14 season
Your essential guide to Dubai Marina Food, drink, play and live in Dubai Marina
Why you should visit Old Dubai Insider's guide to the traditional heart of the city
Dubai's best cafés revealed Top spots which offer books, board games, shisha and more
Dubai's best buffets Loosen the belt and pile up your plate at these all-you-can eat packages
The UAE’s best swim-up bars Refresh your body and your thirst at these poolside spots
86 Friday brunches to try Time for brunch? We run through the options - in price order
Dubai's must-visit mini malls Bigger doesn't always mean better...
How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills From lighting a barbecue to getting a driving licence
...and RELAX: 25 must-try spa treatments From ocean-view treatment rooms at the Burj Al Arab to faultless facials...
Must-see Dubai sights Nine iconic attractions no tourist or resident should miss
Dubai's best breakfasts Brilliant breakfast dishes from around the world available in Dubai