Dubai dance track
First major dancefloor anthem is released around the world 1 Comments
- Picture 1 of 2
Did you know?
• DJ Adam J is into astrology, and defines himself as a ‘true Gemini’.
• He started DJing aged 13 because all his friends were MCs, but he was no good on the mic.
• After his first gig as an underage 15-year-old, at London’s Emporium nightclub, he was given a residency on the spot.
• He’s half Iraqi (dad) and half Polish (mum) and moved to Dubai in 2009 in a bid to discover Middle Eastern culture.
• He’s helped No.1 Events scoop two Time Out Nightlife Awards, with No.1 Fridays winning Best Urban Night in 2010 and 2011.
• His dream collaborations for his debut album would be Chris Brown, Usher, Drake, Ryan Leslie, Cassie, Amerie, Beyoncé and Alicia Keys.
• Despite jetting around the world as DJ, he still rates flying as his greatest fear.
Time Out Dubai,
- AND Lounge(1)
- Cavalli Club(2)
- Cirque Le Soir(1)
- Dubai World Trade Centre(1)
- Grand Millennium Dubai(1)
- Harry’s Sports Bar(1)
- Level 41(2)
- Solo Bistronomia & Vine Bar(1)
- Sublime Bar & Lounge(1)
- The Act(1)
Most viewed galleries
- iLL Communications feat. Ewan Pearson
- Ladies Night launch at La Residence Restaurant & Lounge
- Provocateur Opening Night
- Eid celebrations Invasion
- DXB Society Pillow Party at VIP Room Dubai
Most viewed eventsAll events
Our favourite features
Selfie-worthy Dubai hotel lobbies Which Dubai hotel lobbies look so great you just have to take a picture?
Dubai’s celebrity fans Pictures that show how much the stars love Dubai
Travel: Great summer holidays 20 trips within six-and-a-half hours flying time from Dubai
29 burgers you have to try in Dubai Dubai burgers that are way more than just a patty and bun
Do something different in Dubai Ride the Seabreacher, enjoy a desert safari or book a table at a club in...
Dubai's best restaurants 2015 The 67 best restaurants in Dubai - this is where to eat out in Dubai
50 delicious recipes from Dubai chefs Learn how to whip up a food feast in the kitchen thanks to great Dubai c...
70 sunglasses you NEED to buy in Dubai Looking for some cool shades to get your through the Dubai summer?