Dubai dance track
First major dancefloor anthem is released around the world 1 Comments
- Picture 1 of 2
Did you know?
• DJ Adam J is into astrology, and defines himself as a ‘true Gemini’.
• He started DJing aged 13 because all his friends were MCs, but he was no good on the mic.
• After his first gig as an underage 15-year-old, at London’s Emporium nightclub, he was given a residency on the spot.
• He’s half Iraqi (dad) and half Polish (mum) and moved to Dubai in 2009 in a bid to discover Middle Eastern culture.
• He’s helped No.1 Events scoop two Time Out Nightlife Awards, with No.1 Fridays winning Best Urban Night in 2010 and 2011.
• His dream collaborations for his debut album would be Chris Brown, Usher, Drake, Ryan Leslie, Cassie, Amerie, Beyoncé and Alicia Keys.
• Despite jetting around the world as DJ, he still rates flying as his greatest fear.
Time Out Dubai,
- Al Badia Golf Club(1)
- Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah(1)
- Asia Asia(1)
- Blue Marlin Ibiza UAE(2)
- Buddha Bar(1)
- Café Habana(1)
- Cavalli Club(2)
Most viewed galleries
- Art Departmentand Russ Yallop in Dubai
- XL beach party
- 2ManyDjs at Zero Gravity
- David Guetta in Dubai
- Societe First Birthday
Most viewed eventsAll events
Our favourite features
Christmas dinner in Dubai 2014 Book your Dubai Christmas dinner early and avoid missing out
Best afternoon tea in Dubai Cake, sandwiches, tea and lashings of cream at Dubai afternoon teas
Best sushi in Dubai Oishii! Kiree! Sugoi! and welcome to the most enticing sushi in Dubai
Best beach clubs in Dubai Treat yourself to a day of sunbathing and waiter service at the beach
Dubai’s best outdoor bars 25 top places to spend a night under the stars
Best pizzas in Dubai From dial up to dine in we've eaten the best pizzas in Dubai
Dubai's best dim sum Recommended spots to sample this quintessential Chinese dining pastime
Dubai's best buffets Loosen the belt and pile up your plate at these all-you-can eat packages
86 Friday brunches to try Time for brunch? We run through the options - in price order
56 lunch-break buys Start your style revolution from the comfort of your desktop with these ...