Dubai dance track
First major dancefloor anthem is released around the world 1 Comments
- Picture 1 of 2
Did you know?
• DJ Adam J is into astrology, and defines himself as a ‘true Gemini’.
• He started DJing aged 13 because all his friends were MCs, but he was no good on the mic.
• After his first gig as an underage 15-year-old, at London’s Emporium nightclub, he was given a residency on the spot.
• He’s half Iraqi (dad) and half Polish (mum) and moved to Dubai in 2009 in a bid to discover Middle Eastern culture.
• He’s helped No.1 Events scoop two Time Out Nightlife Awards, with No.1 Fridays winning Best Urban Night in 2010 and 2011.
• His dream collaborations for his debut album would be Chris Brown, Usher, Drake, Ryan Leslie, Cassie, Amerie, Beyoncé and Alicia Keys.
• Despite jetting around the world as DJ, he still rates flying as his greatest fear.
Time Out Dubai,
- Atlantis Beach, The Palm(1)
- Cavalli Club(1)
- Domeland at The Lodge(1)
- Dubai Media City Amphitheatre(5)
- Dubai World Trade Centre(1)
- Grand Millennium Dubai(1)
- Hard Rock Café(1)
- Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(1)
Most viewed galleries
- Karnevale at Nasimi
- Cali Swag District at XO Saturdays at Armani Prive in Dubai
- DJ Masterstepz at No.1 Fridays
- Kim Kardashian in Abu Dhabi
- Charice in Abu Dhabi
Most viewed events
- MiXTAPE Rewind
- Live @ Atlantis presents DAVID GUETTA
- Red Bull Soundclash
- The Music Of Queen A Rock & Symphonic Spectacular
Our favourite features
The 50 best things to do in Dubai The emirate's best toilet, burger, elevator, proposal spot and more
Dubai's dining districts The battle of Dubai's best foodie neighbourhoods
Best nightclubs in Dubai The best nightclubs in Dubai revealed. Where do you like to party?
In pictures: The 40 biggest gigs of the year Take a look back at the most memorable UAE concerts from the 2013/14 season
Your essential guide to Dubai Marina Food, drink, play and live in Dubai Marina
Why you should visit Old Dubai Insider's guide to the traditional heart of the city
Dubai's best cafés revealed Top spots which offer books, board games, shisha and more
Dubai's best buffets Loosen the belt and pile up your plate at these all-you-can eat packages
The UAE’s best swim-up bars Refresh your body and your thirst at these poolside spots
86 Friday brunches to try Time for brunch? We run through the options - in price order
Dubai's must-visit mini malls Bigger doesn't always mean better...
How to... 24 must-have Dubai skills From lighting a barbecue to getting a driving licence
...and RELAX: 25 must-try spa treatments From ocean-view treatment rooms at the Burj Al Arab to faultless facials...
Must-see Dubai sights Nine iconic attractions no tourist or resident should miss
Dubai's best breakfasts Brilliant breakfast dishes from around the world available in Dubai