You might want to browse over this One Direction info before Saturday
1) One Direction has landed!
Yes they’re in the city, but it seems Dubai International airport is not the only runway they’ll be on during their time here. Check out this snap of their stage they’ll be prancing around on. Done Events tweeted alongside a picture of the huge platform: “Did Dubai just get a new airport runway, or is this the #1DDubai stage for Saturday night?”
2) They might be a tad emotional In case you’ve been hiding under a rock for the last couple of weeks you’ll already know they’re one member down after Zayn left. Reports have suggested the band have been getting teary-eyed on stage surrounding his decision to leave but gossippers say the popular group simply get hit in the face with random objects from adoring fans from time to time. Expect to see plenty of tears if the sandstorm hasn’t died down then.
3) You probably won’t meet them Sorry Directioners. Thomas Ovesen, the chief executive of Done Events has confirmed that there will absolutely no meet and greets at the sold-out concert. So much for mourning the departure of Zayn Malik from the band with Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Payne. Looks like you’ll just have to hope you glimpse them leaving the venue afterwards. Although, with so many people in attendance, we wouldn’t recommend it.
4) Diamond ticket holders will literally be able to touch the boys
Take a peek at this map and see just how close you can get to the group in that section. We can’t imagine they’ll brave an impromptu stroll into the gold, silver or bronze sections so diamond attendees are in for a treat. Even the VIP private box won’t be so lucky.
5) It is the biggest concert the Middle East has ever put on The band, who found fame on The X Factor UK in 2010, will be performing at The Sevens Stadium in Dubai on 4 April. With 32,500 expected there, it’s the largest music show ever staged in the United Arab Emirates and will be the group’s only concert date in the Middle East.
6) Fans are coming from all over to see 1D They’re doing a world tour although obviously the can’t stop in every country on the planet, not matter how much their fans may want them to. So their followers are coming from far and wide to get in on the action. @Disha_L tweeted: “cousin has flown down from Poland just to watch #1DDubai! She's super excited #crazyfan #crazydirectioner #OneDirection”
7) If you haven’t collected your tickets yet…it’s not a problem You can still collect from the box office if you purchased from Time Out Tickets, but we did recommend you collect in advance to avoid the hustle and bustle of doing it on the day. Tut tut.