Latest Al Nafoorah review, deals, contact details and opening hours. Discover the Mena menu, and find nearby restaurants and bars in Sheikh Zayed Road.
|Location:||Jumeirah Emirates Towers - Sheikh Zayed Road|
|Tel:||04 319 8760|
|Travel:||Sheikh Zayed Road|
|Cuisine:||Arabic, Lebanese, Middle Eastern|
|Experiences:||Alcohol available, All you can eat deal, Outdoor seating, Smoking permitted|
|Times:||Open daily noon-3.30pm, 6pm-11.30pm|
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here
Al Nafoorah on Map
Sadie - Furious with this place Jul 15, 2013 03:04 pm
I forced my family to come here as it looked very pleasant. We went in and the waiters all seemed so depressed with their lives, served us with a half-arsed attitude. They look down on anyone who isn't from the uae which pissed me right off. Food was extremely tasteless and cost an insane amount- around Dhs 1000 for ridiculously crap food. Not worth the money in any way whatsoever.
Manuel Oct 29, 2012 07:37 am
The food was decent, not excellent. Service was very cold, it seems that they are making a favor to serve you. Cheap approach, no advice on the menu. "all is good" this is the reco for a new customer. Jumeirah dining experience is something else. I'm not a tourist with the ring on my nose and I would never come again in this place and do not recommend at all. They even didn't accept a voucher because we ordered one main course and starters when entertainer rules are different.
Frédéric Feb 28, 2012 05:12 pm
The restaurant has a beautiful dining room or an outdoor terrace offering a selection of tasty shisha, to complete the dining experience.
The mistress home after checking our reservation brings us to our beautiful round table surrounded by a huge chair in the halfpipe.
The servers at once on the lookout (for my taste too .....) we tend the map and table just arrived appetizers (plate of carrots, almonds and olives).
The menu offers a wide selection of hot and cold mezze (such as hummus, baba ghanouj, and kibbeh), as well as salads, fish, shawarmas and other meats on grill.
After a few tips and questions to the servers, we opted for:
- Vine Leaves (Warak Enab)
- Kebbeh Lamb (hot Mezzeh)
- Hoummous beef shawarma
- Lamb with tomato sauce (grill)
- French Fries (fries)
- A Turkish coffee
- A normal coffee
- 2l San Pellegrino
- A glass of Australian Syraz 2009
The grape leaves were excellent as is the Kebbeh Lamb (Lamb) as input. Excellent meatball. Different kinds of bread we are led s hot during the meal together for the feast. Main courses ie Hoummous beef shawarma was excellent if somewhat heavy, a mixture of beef with mashed chickpeas. Excellent with lamb in tomato sauce 2 slices of bread with garlic and onion. The whole was accompanied by a bowl of fries. While home but lacking crispy for my taste (I forgive because not so many Lebanese cuisine). For dessert, we generously offer everyone a "bil Ashtha asal", that is to say, the cream with honey, almonds and pistachio looted (offered) and a plate of melon in three colors ( pink, white and yellow).
Finally, I decided to take a Turkish coffee and regular coffee for my guest.
Areas for improvement Servers are too numerous and do not stop turning the tables either for pouring water for example. A little more discretion and would not be quiet too.
Recommend dishes: Kebbeh Lamb, Lamb with tomato sauce, Ashtha bil asal
sameer khan Feb 02, 2012 03:29 am
Very Very Dissapointed.
1. Very littel quantity
2. Our Coffee took 40 minutes to arrive, i had to eventually cancel the order, the excuse given was that its a busy hours.
3. Very Expensive, days are gone where i would pay approx 100 AED for a mix grill with 1 Beef Kebab, 1 Skewer of Mutton Kebab and 1 Skewer of Chicken Kebab... I mean comeon, did i order a kids meal or what?
4. Refueling my Shisha with Coal took countless requests from me to the waiter.
5. TIme for the bill ---, they got me a bill with stuff i havent ordered, and when confronted, it took them 15 mins to get the rectified bill.
THis is a warning from me to be prepared for a very slow and bad service.
Amer Lahham Jan 28, 2012 05:37 am
As an Arab who frequents Lebanese retaurants almost daily, Al-Nafoora was disappointing.
1) We ordered grilled bone-in chicken for the main course. Chicken was dry and no flavor. In fact, I highly doubt that any seasoning was applied before throwiing the chicken on the grill
2) This place is extremely expensive for the food amount and quality. Really small portions of hommos and mezzes are completely out of place in the context of a cuisine that is known for creating a sense of abundance. Also, the quality really is not as great as the restaurant claims. You can find better mezzes and grills in mid range Lebanese restaurants for sure.
In summary, the quality and quantoity of the food I got at this restaurant does not justify the money I paid. Not coming back.