The Butcher Shop & Grill
No-frills steakhouse offering a range of good-value cuts
|Location:||Mall of the Emirates - Barsha|
|Tel:||04 347 1167|
|Travel:||Sheikh Zayed Road|
|Times:||Open daily 10am-11.30pm (retail butcheries daily from 9am)|
|Credit Cards Accepted:||Yes|
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here
The Butcher Shop & Grill on Map
Kenneth Taylor Mar 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Come on Time out - sort out the bogus reviews on this listing
melody Jan 13, 2012 08:49 pm
Best Steaks Ive ever had!
Akram Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am
I truly hated this experience, this is by far the worst rip off I have experienced in my entire life, but before I get into the negatives, there is a couple of positive comments worth mentioning:
1. The lady receiving guests was very hospitable and kept checking on our 4yr old and joking with her
2. The complimentary bread and dips they give at the start
Now the negatives:
1. The waiter was incredibly annoying , he was insisting on having us order specific items for entres and mains which were basically the costliest on the menu ...and whenever we decline he makes this disappointed face , and when our kid wanted to use the toilet in the middle of the meal he passed by and kept telling me how their food will get cold .... I don't know if it's just me but I felt like we were treated like walking wallets that must pay, eat quickly and go
2. They got one order wrong and had 2 of our dishes medium rare though we asked for well done ...to add to the story, the waiter tried to convince us that medium rare tastes better and that we should eat this way
3. Value for money is unbelievably bad ... Service is bad food is mediocre, not even crayons and paper for the kids, service is horrible, I truly feel like I was ripped off
This is our order
1 chicken liver
1 sausage child's meal
2 soda drinks
1 water bottle
We paid 200 dhs for these items! And the portions I must say were ridiculous, the burger unimpressive and not as we ordered it, the sausage was raw in the middle, and the chicken liver was at best mediocre, even the soda drinks were smaller than the regular cans for gods sake .... I hate this place
Nader Jul 03, 2011 09:34 am
We visited the BSG earlier in May part of a promoted (buy 1 get 1 free) offer in Mirdif City Center. My wife and I invited our friends for lunch to enjoy on Friday afternoon. The food was undoubtably great, but problems began when we asked for the bill. I had presented them with the printed voucher from "2for.ae", which is valid for that day only; but they denied the voucher, rudely claiming that Printed vouchers are rejected due to the fact that I could print 20 vouchers and eat 20 times. I would've been more than happy to pay the full amount quietly, but it then became personal, as the manager embarrassed me and my wife infront of our guests. I then pointed out that the voucher had a barcode and reference number to prevent me from printing 20, but the manager still rudely refused and requested that i pay the full amount immediately.
To avoid embarrassment i paid the full amount, but this was one of the worst experiences i have ever had with a reputable restaurant such as BSG.
I complained but heard nothing back from them, as if their business did not depend on us, the customers.
RI May 21, 2011 05:49 pm
I had the Beef Ribs and they were true to their promise - it melts in your mouth!