World class Chinese food in the Mina A'Salam 11 Reviews
Jumeirah Restaurant Week
The restaurant promotion returns for a second year, offering set menus at Jumeirah restaurants across the city. Dhs180 (signature dining) (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2008
If you haven’t been for dinner at Zheng He’s yet, then make it a priority to do so. The sooner you do, the sooner you can get stuck into prawn and caviar or squid ink dumplings. The Beijing duck is also a classic – the meat tender and not too dry.
But if you want to venture away from duck, try the beef tenderloin with wild mushrooms, which is another spectacular choice. The scallops with black truffle and white asparagus main are excellent too, and if ordering should be paired with the sautéed French beans with garlic and dried prawns.
If you prefer rice dishes, there is lotus rice with chicken and dried scallops and garlic rice on the menu to meet your appetite. And if you liked the mains, just wait until you see the desserts.
We highly recommend the coconut ice-cream and plum crumble, which – like almost everything else on the menu – will not only end your meal with a bang, but have you vowing to come back soon.By Jeremy Lawrence
- Previous reviews
- 22 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 21 February,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 27 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 15 February,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 June,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 November,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.