Mid-price Thai Dubai Marina 11 Reviews
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2008
The Dubai branch of this Thai restaurant overlooks the Marina and, while set amid construction, has a relaxed atmosphere and good food that will have you feeling calm and cool in no time.
There is a choice of three seating areas, either inside the two-level restaurant, outside along the walkway of the main building, which is kept air-conditioned in the summer, or outside the building in the open air. Although the restaurant bills itself as serving the very best of Thai, Chinese and Mongolian, the best options are the Thai choices.
Start off with hot, sweet and crunchy crispy honey chicken or spring rolls. The kra prow, shrimp pad thai, chicken basil noodles, and thai red curry with beef tenderloin, coconut milk and exotic fruit all carry an authentic, aromatic and robust flavour redolent of herbs and reminiscent of Bangkok – but minus the exhaust fumes.
Wash it all down with fresh juices and sodas. Service is friendly and competent.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 September,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 14 November,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 October,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.