All aspects of Bice remain constant; excellent service and ambience and a stunning spread of Italian cuisine 41 Reviews
The Italian restaurant’s brunch offers a four-course menu of house signatures, along with Italian sparkling grape, hops and mixed drinks. Dhs295 (soft drinks), Dhs395 (house beverages) Timings: 1pm-4pm (Friday)
- Picture 1 of 2
We revisited Bice to try their new ‘world-wide’ menu. The international network of Bice restaurants began 74 years ago in Milan, when Beatrice Ruggen (Bice to her family and friends) opened her first trattoria.
Today there are Bice restaurants in Tokyo, New York, Istanbul and Barcelona, to name but a few destinations. All these cities, and more, are represented on the new menu, which runs alongside the existing one.
The salmon sashimi with spicy tuna tartar, (from Tokyo,) was a lovely Japanese dish while the hot hammour carpaccio (from Dubai) was light and delicious. Panfried sea bass from Barcelona was a hearty portion served in true Bici style - fresh, colourful and wholesome. Mexico’s contribution of black bean crusted lamb was less of a treat.
All other aspects of Bice remain constant; excellent service and ambience and a stunning spread of Italian cuisine.
This new menu is just another good reason to return. Do it now.By 0
- Previous reviews
- 23 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 13 November,2012- reviewed by Penelope Walsh
- 22 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 16 November,2011- reviewed by Oliver Robinson
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 July,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 16 February,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 28 January,2008- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 17 May,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 August,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 September,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 March,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 November,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.