Excellent mid-priced Rajasthani food in Karama 31 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2010
You have to love Manvaar. No really, you do. The food is unbelievable, but more than that, it’s unique – even in the curry-loving town that is Dubai. The menu is nearly exclusively Rajasthani fare. Sure, you can order boringly safe staples if you want, but that defeats the purpose of the place. You’re encouraged (even enticed) to experiment (doing so pays off, we promise). Standout dishes include dahl bati churma, a tactile rendition of the standard lentil dish that includes toasty wheat dumplings (tearing them apart with your hands is smiled upon). While you’re at it, scoop up some sweet yet sassy, lemon-based chicken achari. The decor – dark and richly embroidered – only adds to the place’s charm.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 27 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 09 February,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.