North Indian cuisine in the heart of Deira 95 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2010
Quintessential Indian decor and staff garbed in traditional attire combine to create an atmospheric, authentic, and wholly enjoyable dining experience. Aesthetic authenticity is reflected by the credible offerings found on the varied menu. Helpful staff will gladly assist you choose a dish, but it’s likely that whatever you settle on will be sublime. We recommend the papdi chat, the ubiquitous Mumbai street snack.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 22 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 28 February,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 27 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 06 March,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 17 December,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.