German food in Dubai with regular meal deals 5 Reviews
Choose one of the Bavarian specialities available and the restaurant will match it with a litre of hops. Dhs149 Timings: 7pm-10.30pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2010
If you fancy shutting out the sun and snuggling up in a cosy, dimly lit pub booth and stuffing yourself with heart-warming fare, head to Brauhaus. Staying true to its roots, the large curved bar houses a wide variety of German brews and the menu is chock-a-block with schnitzels, sauerkraut and bratwursts. Settle into a cosy nook and (after puzzling over the plastic grass table centrepiece) select from the long menu. Choose something from ‘schnitzel corner’ and you will receive a thick, meaty and succulent bread-crumbed affair, or sample an array of German sausages with the ‘sausage sword’ dish – literally sausages speared and presented on a sword. Generous portions of hearty meats will have you full to the brim and longing for a nap in front of the fire. Being in Dubai, a snooze on a sun lounger will have to do.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 October,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 September,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 September,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.