Regal Indian food in Garhoud 21 Reviews
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2010
When confronted with a menu as massive as India Palace’s, it’s easy to assume the food will flounder in the face of unrealistic ambition. This is luckily not the case. Much of the food at India Palace sings. Tandoori prawns melt in the mouth and curries, thankfully, are high on flavour and nuance, and low on oil. If you’re in the market for something a little bit different, try the banjara kofta – a soft ball of crushed paneer rolled in spinach, deep fried and served with a spicy tomato gravy. Diet fanatics can dine on the tasty yet light kadai (or stir-fry) options. The decor is lovely, complete with intricate wood panelling and dainty ceiling paintings, and eating in is a treat, India Palace also does a fast and efficient take away.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 25 December,2007- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.