Excellent mid-priced Rajasthani food in Karama 31 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2011
Consistently serving faultless Rajasthani fare, Manvaar has long been a favourite of Time Out. We recommend the ‘dahl bati churma’ – the house specialty, which is so special for its tactile (not to mention tasty) nature. A warm, toasty dumpling will come served with a side of creamy, nutty dahl. The idea is to break up the bun with your hand and get dipping. Needless to say the rest of the menu features gems such as the lemon-based chicken achari that’ll have you licking your lips and mentally planning your next trip down. The service is swift, sweet and friendly, and the restaurant looks and feels the part – all turmeric oranges and chilli reds, that give it a vibrant, yet homely feel.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 27 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 09 February,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.