The Lime Tree Café & Kitchen
Famously popular Jumeirah cafe with healthy fresh food and homemade cake 14 Reviews
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2011
Ah Lime Tree. As most people will tell you, it is a Dubai institution. The original cafe in Jumeirah still holds a special place in people's hearts – it’s not just the healthy salads, or the divinely decadent puddings, or the thirst-quenching selection of mocktails but the villa-and-garden setting is a haven for people looking for a little civilised quiet time to read the complimentary magazines and papers. Its weekend breakfasts are worth making an effort for too, with one of the most generous portions of creamy scrambled eggs and smoked salmon we’ve seen, being an eternal favourite. If you’re lucky, breakfast will merge into lunch and then it’s time for a slice of their legendary cheesecake for tea. Need to move more quickly than that? Get it to go. Lime Tree has upped its game even further with a continually adapting menu this year.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 04 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 27 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 August,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 October,2002- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 June,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.