Fire & Ice
Stylish Raffles restaurant with signature steak dishes 12 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2011
This steakhouse in Raffles has a manly feel, with its exposed red brick walls. It doesn’t do anything wrong: the service is friendly and there's a gentle atmosphere. It is just not very memorable. The menu isn’t too innovative and has all the usuals (wagyu beef, lamb shanks, oysters), and it’s more a matter of style over substance. The starters of lobster and scallops are perfectly fresh but they just don't have any personality. We’d recommend sticking to their signature steaks as these are cooked perfectly and the meat is obviously of high quality. Anything else on the menu falls disappointingly flat and, when you are paying high prices, you need to go for a failsafe option. It is a pleasant enough place to come for a meal, but doesn’t have the wow factor that matches the final bill.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 November,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 11 February,2008- reviewed by James Brennan
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.