Indian tapas in the Grand Hyatt 11 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2011
iZ is not about casual dining. A visit would either be a special occasion or you are one of the city’s high-end diners used to frequenting the Grand Hyatt Dubai for meetings. Cordial staff lead you to a seat at the counter or the dining area, a delicious whiff emitting from the live cooking stations welcomes you in. The restaurant’s cream and dark-brown wooden furnishings evokes elegance, complemented by the focused lighting that helps keep the food in the spotlight.
The menu changes every day and iZ cooks up some high calibre fare. The malai seekh kebabs simply melt in the mouth, the flavours ooze out on each bite. In the mains, suckers for spicy food may relish the prawns masala, with a delirious zing of yellow chillies and mustard. The chefs excel in the rice preparation as well – each grain is moist and aromatic, yet quite firm and independent. Cash conscious diners may head here just after noon, when the restaurant does relatively economical, tapas style set-menu lunch deals.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by TIme Out Dubai staff
- 01 December,2008- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 14 February,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.