Oscar’s Vine Society
Crowne Plaza bar modelled on a French wine-tasting cellar 33 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2011
Already one of the finest and least pretentious wine bars in the country, Oscars also serves food that’s much more than just something to soak up the drink. The rustic French-wine-cellar theme of the place means whitewashed walls, barrels used as tables, and a live accordion player – and the menu fits in with it nicely. The steak frîtes are a reliable Gallic classic and we can highly recommend the cheese board. Most notably there are great daily deals on offer throughout the week – the Dhs99 all-you-can-eat moules frîtes being one of the best. Although the food isn’t something you’d expressly come here for, it’s very rarely less than a solid accompaniment to the drink, which will always be the key attraction.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 22 May,2012- reviewed by Penelope Walsh
- 21 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 22 September,2010- reviewed by Holly Sands
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 June,2008- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.