Learn to make a selection of sushi. Dhs200 for 90-minute class, Dhs350 including a meal of sharing taster plates Timings: 4.45pm-6.15pm (Wednesday, Saturday)
Learn to make a selection of sushi. Dhs200 for 90-minute class, Dhs350 including a meal of sharing taster plates Timings: Wed, Sat 4.45pm-6.15pm (Wednesday, Saturday)
Nestled in a beautifully, tranquil setting overlooking palm trees and a beach, White Orchid is the place to come when you’re feeling indecisive– it’s great for fussy diners as it serves all the flavours of South-East Asia, laidback enough for a meeting with clients who’ve just flown into town, and a good place for a first date – elegant but not over-the-top romantic. However, this is as far as White Orchid’s charm extends. Considering it’s a bit far out for even the dwellers of Dubai Marina, you’d expect the food to be worth the journey, but it’s not. It’s just about average and rather expensive for what it is. Guests from the hotel, golf course and nearby shooting club, keep this place busy, but we don’t expect anyone to drive here especially for the food.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 28 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 14 November,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.