Malaysian, Chinese and Thai dishes overlooking the Marina Walk at Dubai Marina 10 Reviews
For a mid price range meal in a handily located venue, you could do a lot worse than Royal Orchid – offering a selection of Malaysian, Chinese and Thai dishes, this versatile family restaurant sits on two levels with an outside area overlooking the Marina Walk. Starters range from nibbles like chicken satay through to the usual soups (the tom yum has a really rich, thick flavour). Mains can be chosen à la carte, or you can pick your meat, fish or veggie dish and have it with your preferred sauce. For a lighter bite, the steamed hammour with ginger is a refreshing change to the usual gloopy curries.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 14 November,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 October,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.