Japanese restaurant draws crowds to its all you can eat Pan-Asian buffets 7 Reviews
A selection of pan Asian cooking served directly to your table, with live entertainment taking place. Dhs195 (food only). Dhs375 (house beverages) Timings: Noon-4pm (Saturday)
- Picture 1 of 2
Its name may evoke images of kimonos and coy fish but this Asian fusion restaurant on the 18th floor of TECOM’s Grand Millennium hotel is on a mission to master every cuisine from China to Thailand. While the majority of restaurants in this city manage to fail such an ambitious task, Toshi get its right – especially if the crowds are anything to go by. On weeknights it hosts themed spreads and on our last visit, the place was heaving brunch-style, Thursday night offers an all-you-can-eat Thai buffet for an a very affordable Dhs215 (including drinks). While the à la carte menu is overwhelmingly disjointed and difficult to get your head around, options are plentiful. Whether you’re after sashimi, wok-fried king crab, Thai beef-style salad, wagyu beef strips or deep-fried ice cream, there is something for everything and it’s all totally edible, without being overpriced. Smokers will also love the fact you don’t have to take a lift downstairs to spark up – there is an adjoining bar and room to do so, as well as a smoking section within the restaurant.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 27 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 22 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 01 March,2010- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 May,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.