Sophisticated wine bar in the Wafi Pyramids 2 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Stationed in Wafi’s tacky Egyptian-themed pyramid, surrounded by health spas and next door to a blaring sports bar, Vintage couldn’t be further from the cobbled streets of rural France. So instead of going for rustic underground hideout or swanky minimalism chic (two wine bar mainstays) Vintage goes for something along the lines of ‘front-room’ – comfy sofas, hanging pictures and an open fireplace lulling you into the idea your visiting a old friend. A friend with a very well stocked cellar, that is. Conversely the food list is tight but sublime, offering platters of cheeses and cured meats that are the perfect accompaniment to the house speciality, as well as some great fondues.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 03 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 May,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 January,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 January,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.