Long-serving pub on Sheikh Zayed Road 4 Reviews
There really is no excuse for the kind of kitchen complacency served up at this utterly mediocre sports bar. Between elegant English oak panels, it is possible to keep an eye on six different sports games at any one time, thanks to a multitude of screens. Although you won’t be able to listen to any of them, as the airwaves are reserved for what sounds like an iPod belonging to the most bereft of taste barman on the planet, left on shuffle. Meanwhile the staff are friendly and fast, but it’s the food that let’s this place down. Dishes from the Harvester’s frightfully safe menu (salads, sandwiches, pies, grills and curries) are distinctly underwhelming, and can appear cold and undercooked. If you must dine here, order a curry – it’s the hardest thing for them to mess up.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 01 December,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 January,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 January,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.