Sports-friendly bar food near Burj Dubai 13 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
It’s less of a sports bar per se, and more of a sports-themed bar. Like a Hard Rock Café for football, the walls are lined with framed signed shirts and the classier-end memorabilia. If there’s a word for this place, that’s it; classy. And we defy all but the most snobby of guests not to be impressed – with a loose South African/Australian theme dangling over the menu, this is seriously high-end pub end grub. The infamous breakfast menu serves until 4pm (!), at which stage the menu splits in thirds; the snack/starter platters are an inventive (if expensive at Dhs99) accompaniment to any match. Meanwhile a page of burger recipes is so tongue-smacking good (we’re talking upwards of five extra ingredients) that you barely need a third page of pub classics. For gourmet pub grub this is impressive stuff.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Duibai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 21 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.