Live music provides beats with your eats 7 Reviews
Jumeirah Restaurant Week
The restaurant promotion returns for a second year, offering set menus at Jumeirah restaurants across the city. Dhs120 (casual dining) (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
The closest thing Dubai has to a proper jazz bar, Jambase doubles as both one of the best live music venues in the city, and one of the best bars for dining. Although you’re more likely to hear pop hits and soul classics from the house band, the vibe is all jazz bar. In décor the bar recalls south London’s award-winning The Hideaway, eschewing the dim candlelit jazz bar clichés in favour of modern primary colours and brighter lighting. Kind of like a nightclub for grown-ups. The food is fantastic, a tight menu of classics perked up by some startling fresh sea food options, and the drinks menu is rich and plentiful. For music and food lovers alike, well worth a look.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 July,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 13 September,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 March,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.