Hunters Room & Grill
High-end steakhouse with plenty of nice touches to set it apart from its rivals 17 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
This modern steakhouse has rediscovered its mojo: the food is spot on, and the attention to detail ensures that Hunter’s offers that little something extra. The sleek, neutral décor is a refreshing break from many of the city’s manly red venues, and the menu is surprisingly easy to navigate, with steaks categorised by cut, rather than grade of meat. The chefs demonstrate their flair in the kitchen by turning out expertly cooked steaks, accompanied by thoughtfully prepared sides. If we had to pick faults, it’s that the staff can be over-attentive – after the fourth time of asking, surely they’d realise that yes, the food is fantastic and yes, we’re enjoying it very much, thank you. Rein it in a little and leave diners to tuck in – after all, the first-rate food speaks for itself.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 February,2010- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 16 June,2008- reviewed by Becky Lucas
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.