Sleek yet expensive venue at the high-end Al Qasr 35 Reviews
Head to the steakhouse for a set price, set menu deal on weekdays. Dhs80 (two courses). Dhs95 (three courses) Timings: Noon-3pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Picture 1 of 2
First impressions are promising and the menu, while nothing out of the ordinary, offers a pleasing selection of popular dishes, from oysters and lobster to chateaubriand and burgers. Steak-wise, diners can choose between classic Black Angus cuts in a variety of sizes or the eye-wateringly pricey wagyu options, accompanied by a smorgasbord of side dishes. Whatever you choose, the kitchen has things down to a T: all steaks are expertly cooked and served with a flourish (we love the potato crisp seared with the appropriate initials to show how your steak is cooked). We’d find it hard to fault the experience – until the bill arrives. Granted, MJ’s offers faultless food and slick service – just be prepared to pay for the privilege.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 September,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.