Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire
The Best Restaurant in Dubai is a French tour de force 30 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Reflets is the Dubai outpost of three-Michelin-starred chef Pierre Gagnaire’s international culinary empire. From the moment you enter (via its dedicated lift), to the moment you depart, it’s impossible to forget that you are in a fine dining establishment. Fortunately, this is due to the attentiveness of the staff and the quality of the food, rather than any stiffness. Charismatic Gagnaire is renowned for his creativity, and you can never second-guess what you’ll find on the menu from season to season. The amuse bouche – whatever it may be on your particular visit – will kick-start your palette with panache. Your tastebuds will then be teased with unexpected ingredient-matches. While portions are not large, they are intense and extremely rich. Our only quibble? The tipping system – which now has to be entered separately onto the card machine before you pay the full bill – tends to cause an awkward conversation at the end of the meal. But otherwise, Reflets is the one restaurant that anyone with even a passing interest in contemporary cuisine should visit. Truly luxurious.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 26 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 20 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 27 July,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 16 June,2008- reviewed by Becky Lucas
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.