Tex-Mex staples in one of Dubai's longest-serving restaurants 6 Reviews
Rarely has knowing exactly what you will order at a restaurant before you set foot in it been such a pleasure. Cactus Cantina actually has a pretty varied menu (for a Tex-Mex restaurant), including reasonable twists on Mexican classics, steaks, seafood. But to opt for anything other than the marvellous fajitas is to miss an opportunity. Sizzling platters overflowing with tender steak or succulent chicken will have you packing soft flour tortillas to bursting point – and soon be wishing you had skipped huge starters. Latin mixed drinks are a must at one of the oldest and most charming Tex-Mex outlets in Dubai.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 28 August,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Kids staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 April,2008- reviewed by Becky Lucas
- 01 August,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.