Ruth’s Chris Steak House
High-end yet laid-back American steakhouse dishing up sinfully good cuts 51 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Ruth’s Chris was founded 45 years ago in the US, yet unlike many of its contemporaries it avoids the brash, over-the-top vibe that can plague American chains. The Dubai outpost of this steakhouse favourite offers refined, classy decor with a modern twist, though the vibe is far more high-end than your average US diner. The menu offers plenty of American favourites, from lump crab cakes and lobster to some high-grade USDA steaks, heated to 1,800F, dribbled with diet-busting butter and served on a searing platter. Prices stack up well against Dubai’s other five-star steakhouses, staying on the right side of Dhs750 for a meal for two.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 14 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 January,2010- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 February,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.