Argentinean restaurant with good meat dishes and impeccable service 35 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Begin your meal with the Empanadas; tiny Argentine pies (more like pasties) stuffed with beef, chicken and king crab, among other fillings. The ‘Lomaso’ beef tenderloin parts politely when shown a steak knife and tastes as good as it looks. It’s worth noting that Asado has what it claims to be ‘the most varied mixed grill in the world’. With baby goat, veal brisket, beef inside skirt, veal sweet breads, chicken, lamb, ribs and Argentine sausage, it is a claim we can’t refute. The restaurant also lays claim to the largest collection of Argentine grape beverages in the Middle East. What’s more, all this can be enjoyed on a beautiful terrace boasting impressive views of the Burj Khalifa and to the sound of live South American music.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 01 February,2010- reviewed by Emily McCarrick
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 16 February,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 17 February,2008- reviewed by James Brennan
- 11 December,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.