Rowdy Cuban restaurant at Dubai Marine Beach Club 9 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Yes, the scrawl on the walls is like that on a school exercise book (or a pub toilet), and the glaringly bright lighting takes you back awful moment in a cheesy nightclub when the lights come on and it’s time to go home. Yet Malecon has a unique charm that offsets these aesthetic challenges. It doesn’t need to be full to feel bustling and lively, especially once the live band begins to play (although head elsewhere for an after-dinner chat ...). The menu is delightfully original and food is reasonably priced and tasty, although dishes can be a little hit-and-miss. Order steak after polishing off the fantastic empanadas and then move to the bar for a drink or to the dance floor for some salsa dancing.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 22 August,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai
- 01 November,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 November,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.