Butcher Shop & Grill
No-frills steakhouse offering a range of good-value cuts 41 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
It may be a mall-based venture, but we get the feeling this South African venue knows its steak. The Mall of the Emirates venue is fairly basic: strip lights, wooden chairs and little atmosphere to speak of (those in search of more ambience would do better to try the al-fresco JBR outlet), but the prices are reasonable, with rump cuts starting at Dhs70. While many other steakhouses insist on ramping up their prices past the Dhs400 mark, it’s refreshing to find a venue that will serve wagyu rib-eye for Dhs200 a pop, and they’ll even do custom cuts. Sure, it doesn’t have the polish of the smarter venues, but if it’s meat you’re after, The Butcher Shop will be happy to oblige.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 26 September,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 21 June,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.