Cook your own steaks in smart surroundings near Mall of the Emirates 13 Reviews
The venue’s USP is its stonegrill concept: order a steak and the staff will present it raw to the table, accompanied by a searing hot stone on which budding chefs can chargrill their own meat. This approach gives you the chance to inspect your cut before you start cooking; luckily the meat is high-quality, beautifully marbled and a cinch to prepare. If you’re less sure of your own culinary prowess, the kitchen is happy to grill the meat for you. Prices are reasonable by Dubai steakhouse standards, making this a nice little spot for a post-shop dinner.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 September,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 July,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 20 September,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 14 June,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.