Rivington Bar & Grill
London cool meets new Dubai in effortless fashion (and the food’s great too) 53 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Unlike many of Dubai’s restaurant imports, Rivington Grill feels neither contrived nor out of place. The interior consists of an open kitchen where chefs busy themselves with contemporary British dishes. In the cooler months, book a table on the terrace, which affords great views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Service is professional and friendly, and the food is consistently excellent – dishes are simple and straightforward (think fish and chips, beef Wellington and hearty soups) but shine thanks to aforementioned fresh, seasonal ingredients. It’s almost a cliché to say that this is a restaurant that succeeds because it does the simple things well, but there really is no other way to describe Rivington.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 14 June,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 January,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.