Mina A'Salam restaurant switches from seafood to Brit Gastropub 8 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Location-wise, The Wharf has it all – the venue’s perched on the waterways of Mina A’ Salam and boasts a great outdoor terrace perfect for whiling away balmy evenings with friends. The roster of promotions and weekly meal deals is also impressive – from Sunday roasts to curry nights to mussel nights. In fact, it’s best to head over on one such night to get value for money, since the a la carte menu can be hit and miss. As such, head down for the convivial atmosphere rather than a specific meal and you’ll find yourself overlooking the restaurant’s culinary shortcomings and focusing on its numerous benefits instead.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 November,2010- reviewed by Oliver Robinson
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 25 July,2007- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 February,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 October,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.