Traditional and affordable tapas with a picturesque balcony 23 Reviews
Dubai Food Festival special
3 course set menu for Dhs120
(Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Picture 1 of 2
This elegant restaurant, nestled pretty on the ground floor of Al Qasr, prides itself on authenticity. Thankfully, it delivers. Make sure to book a table outside (if weather permits) where diners will be serenaded by some of the best Spanish singers we’ve heard in the city, with views of the Burj Al Arab and palm trees creating an intimate setting. The menu is dominated by tapas and paella, with a few grilled mains as an alternative, all of which will likely exceed expectations – meat is tender, seafood above par, flavours abound and the portions large enough to satisfy. Oh and don’t even think of skipping the Sangria – just one sip and you’ll aready be planning your next visit down.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 09 November,2010- reviewed by Oliver Robinson
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 14 February,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 16 January,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 September,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.