Authentic Chinese food in Oud Metha 21 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
With a USP claiming to be ‘THE Chinese restaurant without MSG’, the much-criticised food additive which is abundant in Chinese restaurant fare, Lan Kwai Fong has to up the ante to ensure that its menu is as tasty as its closest rivals. Thankfully, it manages to do this, and then some. Another of the restaurant’s claims to fame is that it serves the best Peking duck in the UAE – so this is a good place to start when ordering. With a half portion more than ample enough for two, it pretty much lives up to the hype – the meat is tender, juicy, flavoursome and oh-so-moreish. Elsewhere on the menu, portions are vast and the dishes well executed. This unassuming restaurant is still worth a visit.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 16 May,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai
- 01 September,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.