The over-the-top setting does not manage to distract from the excellent food 43 Reviews
Valentine's Day offer
The set menu includes milkfed veal, tuna carpaccio, poached foie gras and butter-braised halibut. Salha & The Million Dollar Band also perform live. Dhs1,195 per person including glass of bubbly Timings: 7pm-11.30pm (Saturday)
- Picture 1 of 2
Enter through Ossiano’s grand portal and it's immediately obvious you're stepping into dangerously luxury territory. It's a captivating, somewhat overwhelming space – one that'll doubtless win many guests over before they’re even seated. The Ultimate Menu, an epic array of 17 bite-size dishes, is worth trying. Featuring sublime dishes such as red tuna carpaccio and tiger prawn gratin rouse, it’s the gazpacho lobster that is the star of the show: rich, complex and of perfect consistency. Ossiano is a gentle, serene, almost surreal affair; nothing is rushed and the dishes seduce. It’s not cheap, but this isn’t a criticism – the surrounding beauty and the supreme food that’s served makes it worth every dirham.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 September,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 03 May,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 03 November,2008- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.