Salmoniti is a classy fish affair and one that breaks free from mall-based mediocrity 29 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Despite a somewhat curious name and the mall location, Salmontini has a distinct European feel to it. With wooden finishing, compelling art and towering windows overlooking the Ski Dubai, you’d be forgiven for thinking you were dining in Vienna or Nantes rather than Barsha. The restaurant prides itself, needless to say, on its seafood and, true to its word, it delivers. While the salmon is delightfully fresh (being smoked in-house), it’s the spicy tuna salad which really excites: finely diced cubes of tuna coated with tempura crumbs, laced together with hints of chilli and served on a crisp bed of lettuce. Sign off the evening with a textbook apple tart, chuck in some sharp, typically high-end European-style service and, all in all, you have a reasonably affordable, quality meal.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 14 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 July,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 January,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 29 August,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 19 July,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.