Traditional Italian food in Le Meridien Dubai 3 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From the rustic, laid-back decor to the lilting Italian tones of the maitre’d, it’s almost possible to believe that the venue was plucked from a Sicilian village and repositioned amid the charming candlelit terraces of the Méridien Dubai. The menu runs the gamut from traditional pizza and pasta to meat and fish options, with many of the ingredients imported from Italy. In keeping with the homely ambience, the food is fresh, flavoursome and unfussy, allowing the ingredients (and the chef’s flair) to shine through. The venue’s buzzing atmosphere helps to seal the deal – word of this great little eatery has obviously spread like wildfire among expats and Emiratis alike, and you’ll be hard-pushed to find a table at weekends.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 September,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 September,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.