Plentiful options, decent services and competently prepared fish dishes make the Fish Market worthy of a visit 2 Reviews
Enjoy buckets of seafood, containing prawns, crabs and mussels, steamed or sautéed in a choice of sauces, asccompanied by steamed rice, garlic bread or French fries. From Dhs45 Timings: 12.30pm-3.15pm, 7.30pm-11.15pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Picture 1 of 2
For those seeking a quick escape to Phuket without having to fork out for the flight, check out Fish Market where everything from the decor to the staff is authentically Thai. Ask for a menu and you'll be pointed in two directions – the tanks, which house handicapped lobsters and taped-down crabs, or fish selection displayed in the centre of the restaurant. The perfectly grilled squid smothered with fierce Thai chilli sauce and the scallops with soft, rich creamy pea dressing are two of the menu’s highlights. The service, meanwhile, means well but can be a little hit and miss. Still, the Fish Market experience is worth a try, providing you’re lucky with your waiter and your order.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 January,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.