Rustic-effect Italian in Century Village 8 Reviews
One of La Vigna's main selling points is its location: it occupies a prime spot amid Century Village's picturesque courtyards - a breath of fresh air amid the all-too-new, squeaky-clean venues that pepper New Dubai. The menu doesn't hold too many surprises, with (home-made) pasta and pizza options and a scattering of meat and fish, alongside Italian antipasti, soups and salads. Service is efficient enough, if a little brusque at times, and the food itself, while fairly basic, is good value and filling. The location makes this venue a pleasant find, and there’s even the option of shisha to accompany your meal. If the chefs could add a little more sparkle to the food, La Vigna would be hard to beat.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 12 December,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 March,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.